Business Development Manager
- Mentoring Environment
- Multinational team
- Performance-based culture
A market-leading company is looking for a competitive and trustworthy Business Development Manager.
In this role, you will have the chance to discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiate deals and maintain customer satisfaction.
If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers by phone, this is the role for you.
Ultimately, you’ll help the company to meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Proven experience in Sales or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
What is the salary for this role?
- Year 1 Total Compensation: €38K
- Year 2 Total Compensation: €55-90K
What are the benefits of working at Archer?
- Certified Training Programme & Leadership Academy
- Company ski trip – fully paid for by Archer!
- Flexi benefits package – health insurance, gym membership & much more!
- Team social events – Boat trip, Quiz nights, Bowling, Beer fridge
- Relocation package
If you would like to hear more about the position above feel free to contact Zsuzsanna Petro confidentially on + 356 2034 1704 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org